Monday, November 17, 2008

1800flowers City Search

Last night I nuked a post on a possible Google backlink update yesterday. I misread read some comparable data that I was looking at.

Any way, I wanted mention that it is being reported in flowerchat.com that it has been observed that 1800flowers.com is testing organic city search. 

Currently being picked up in Yahoo for Santa Ana CA Flowers, the floral giant is following the lead of other online floral entities like proflowers.com, flowerpetal.com, & my favorite plagiarizer, wesleyberryflowers.com.

It is this kind of search optimization that really hurts the local florist the most and I hope ftd.com does not follow suit.  

1 comment:

Dragonfly Flowers said...

Agreed. I hope that Google will come up with something a little better to weed them out.